Sunday 11 August 2013

Party Carousel
A very special thank you for all your
LOVE & SUPPORT

OUR WINNER IS...

LAURA SUTCLIFFE.
Thanks everyone for entering


Facebook is huge part of my business. It is where i have my social chat.. It is where i get my inspiration from.... It is where i choose to keep going instead of giving up!!

I have LOVED my last year and a half being able to help people create their perfect dream events...



Over 2500 of you have stuck around to help me on my way!

So......

To say a big Thankyou i would
love to
GIVEAWAY


A special customed Printable party pack.... Valued at over $200.00!!!




Included in the pack....
*Fully customed party printable design of your chosen theme.

* Your choice of 7 Party Products  for 8 people using the printable theme.. Completely Constructed and ready to use.
* Postage
* Product choice ideas....
  Invitations
  Chocolates in wrappers
  Deluxe Party Hat or 8 basic party hats
  Name Banner
  Happy Birthday, Christening, Baby Shower, Hens night  (etc) Banner
  Treat tubes
  Bag toppers with cello bags
  Thankyou cards
  Candy jar tag or tent card package
  Gift Bags
  Just a few to give you the idea...
* Who would like this?
  Children's Birthdays
  Adults Birthdays
  Christenings
  Baby or Bridal Showers
  Weddings
  Any reason to have a special celebration is a good time to use this pack!
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?

It is super simple....
Simply comment below....
Tell us your theme of choice!
Tell us what celebration you would choose!
EASY PEASEY!!!
Now for some RULES.....

Only comments posted below will be admitted for entry
Voucher can NOT be exchanged in any form
Voucher valid for a period of 12 months from the draw date.
Competition will commence from posting time
Competition will CLOSE 7:30pm SUNDAY 25th of AUGUST 2013
All entries will be added to a hat and a winner will be drawn and the name photographed  and posted on SUNDAY 25th of August 2013 at 8:30pm
MY decision will be FINAL and no PROTEST will be entered into.
As this is a competition to say thankyou to all my facebook friends ALL ENTRANTS will need to be a fan of PARTY CAROUSEL....

Wishing everyone the very best of luck...
And once again
I Thankyou from the bottom of my heart!!!
Hoping your day is ...
Full of Sunshine and Happiness
Hugs, Wendy xxx


CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER 
LAURA SUTCLIFFE.....








26 comments:

  1. Strawberry Shortcake and the other Berry Bitty City girls!! For a 3 year olds Birthday party :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I think I would love a princess/girly one for my daughters 5th garden tea party she wants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Laura... You are our winner tonight... xx Please Contact within 24 hours to claim your prize! xx

      Delete
  3. This would be fantastic for my daughters 1st birthday!! It's
    Not till next year but I love being organized!! I think pink and girly for her party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shabby would definitely need to be the theme! To throw us girls a tea party, fit for a queen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a girly tea party for my little girls 8th birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy to have noticed you are a local business, would love it for my twins birthday soon, its barbie theme but not totally character so pinks and white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to use this for my nephew/Godson's 1st birthday in January! I think it's going to be a jungle theme, because he's a little monkey :) Would LOVE to suprise my sister with this! Awesome prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas theme for a combined family Christmas party, make it a bit more special with out much effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A garden party/ vintage theme for my baby shower coming up in November.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love a vintage red blue and grey theme for my sons first birthday in September. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to have a party for my little 3 year old girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yesssss!
    I'd love it for my daughter's 1st birthday on September 22nd. It's a teddy bear/ruffle theme!
    THANKS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant! I would choose a superhero party for my son who will turn 4. As much as I HATE the whole superhero thing he's obsessed with them!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to win a gorgeous party pack
    I'm just not talented - I have no knack...
    Of producing incredible party creations
    Chocky wrappers, banners, hats and invitations
    Any one of my many Princes or Princesses would love
    These very special party treats reminiscent of...
    A time when special attention was given to
    Creating memories to cherish
    Making little dreams come true!
    With five parties approaching fast
    I'd love any girly design
    They'll make our party a blast!!!!

    luckymumof7

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melanie Harris �� Thankyou, so hard to decide!! You have grown so much since a year ago when my little Olivia turned One... Would love one of the girly packs for my eldest Sienna when she turns 6 next year �� hope we are lucky!
    August 23 at 8:21pm via mobile · Like

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2500 likers - congratulations! Your work just gets better and better. My little miss turning 4 has been asking to have a fairy party in December - not sure how this will go as most of her friends are boys!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh the ballet theme would be perfect for my princess' 2nd birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh so many gorgeous themes! I would go fairies, no, butterfies, no.... owls, hang on no definitely Ladybugs for Asha'a 4th birthday at the end of next month! Love your work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Laura Sutcliffe you are our winner...

    ReplyDelete